Inclusive Zoom Events and Activities: Making your meetings accessible
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
12:00 – 1:00pm Inclusive Zoom Events & Activities
Learn Zoom and WebEx tips and tricks such as how to post the announcement, set up accommodations, run the meeting, and how to provide helpful follow-up materials. Plus, we will show some little-known accessibility features that you already have on your computer but might not know about.
DukeHub 2.0: It’s just better.
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
3:00 – 4:00pm DukeHub 2.0
Join us for the formal launch of the new DukeHub interface. More details to come.
Hosting a Successful Zoom Large Meeting & Webinar Event
Wednesday, December 2, 2020
The default capacity settings for Zoom are generous but there are other resources offered by Zoom that allow for even larger meetings. Participants in this session will learn about Large Meetings and Webinars, how they work, and how to modify a meeting to mimic a webinar as closely as possible.
- Zoom: Large Meetings vs. Webinars
- Box Basics (59-minute webinar)
- Fitting in Fitness (37 minute webinar)
- Jabber & How to Use Voice Over IP Devices to Work Remotely
- Microsoft Office Tools: Teams, One Drive, etc. (58-minute webinar)
- Make Informed Decisions through Qualtrics
- Working Securely from Home (35-minute webinar)
- Learning & Working Securely from Home: Tips for Families with Children
- WebEx Getting Started
- Zoom: Getting Started (59-minute webinar)
- Zoom: Open Discussion
- Zoom: The Next Level (60-min webinar)
- Zoom: Security & Privacy in your Classes & Meetings